A rare, character-filled Classic Queenslander in the garden village of Eagle Heights
The opportunity to immerse yourself into the Mountain lifestyle is available now. A beautiful autumn tree takes pride of place in the front garden, shading the terraced lawns, while avocado and fruit trees, vegetable and herb gardens surround Kookaburra Lodge.
Classic Queenslander characteristics are on display throughout, timber wall panelling and joinery, feature archways, polished timber floors downstairs, stained glass windows and loads of undercover outdoor space.
Kookaburra Lodge Includes 4 generous size bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to suit any size family. Generous living areas both inside and out.
The home is set back from the road giving privacy, with a backdrop of lovely established gardens, the home is an oasis within walking distance to the sought after Gallery Walk!
Other features include:
- Lower entertainment veranda for entertainment plus an upper balcony with roller blinds for the colder and windier month
- Nooks and courtyards to escape just to get away and read a good book
- Double lock up insulated garage with separate carport
- Wood heating for cosy winter nights
- Set back on the hill to catch the cool summer breezes
- A cosy country kitchen with all the modern amenities one could need
- A huge laundry
- 895m2 in a most sought after location
- A short stroll to coffee shops, restaurants and so close to the amenities of Eagle Heights
You can't ask for more when it comes to this property, it is a must-see.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Listing Number: QTB5879